Thursday Harris Hill...Sweet!

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 9, 2022, 8:26:02 PM8/9/22
to 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
Let's go flying at Harris...

Who is in?

Aron

Robert Skinner

Aug 9, 2022, 8:27:41 PM8/9/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
I'm there at 2p if the forecast holds.
Rob

Rob

Randy Weiss

Aug 9, 2022, 8:29:33 PM8/9/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF

I’d be interested if the forecast holds.  Let me know what time you’d like to meet at the LZ.

Randy

Mark Donahoe

Aug 9, 2022, 8:49:54 PM8/9/22
to Randy Weiss, Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF

Robert Skinner

Aug 9, 2022, 9:32:58 PM8/9/22
to Mark Donahoe, Randy Weiss, Wings-Aron Lantz, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
It would be great to see you Randy ( and everyone else ) ...
Looks like it get s good around 11 and stays good until at least 5.
Gusty after that....
Guessing folks will meet at the Harris LZ at Noon.
Aaron ... ?  Maybe earlier ??
I'll be there at 2.
Looks like a good HG or PG day .

Rob

--

Rob

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 9, 2022, 10:42:33 PM8/9/22
to Robert Skinner, Mark Donahoe, Randy Weiss, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, RAF
That would be great if you made it down Randy!

Let's keep an eye on the forecast.  I'm wanting to get there by like 10 and set up if the forecast holds.

Aron

Randy Weiss

Aug 10, 2022, 5:54:56 AM8/10/22
to Rochester Area Flyers, Robert Skinner, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Hi.
I just realized that I can't come down on Thursday.  I promised my son is drive him and his girlfriend to the airport.  He hasn't told me the exact time yet, but I think it's going to be around 6.  There's no way I could fly Harris and be drive him to the airport.

Hopefully you'll be flying Harris soon and I'll come down.  Or if you're flying another spot with a large easy to land in LZ, please let me know.

Sorry about that,
Randy

--
***Be sure to check the Group Calendar often!***
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=rochesterareaflyers%40gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York

***Bristol Mtn Weather & Webcam***
- https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYNAPLE32
- https://www.bristolmountain.com/webcam/

You received this because you are subscribed to "RochesterAreaFlyers"
To post to this group, send email to:
rochester...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
rochesterareafl...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rochesterareaflyers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RochesterAreaFlyers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rochesterareaflyers/26ab5d0f-8e8f-4145-b67c-df079f753220%40aronlantz.com.

Robert Skinner

Aug 10, 2022, 10:27:30 AM8/10/22
to Randy Weiss, Rochester Area Flyers, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Saturday is looking good at Harris too ...

Rob

--

Rob

Patrick McDonnell

Aug 10, 2022, 10:36:01 AM8/10/22
to Robert Skinner, Randy Weiss, Rochester Area Flyers, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
I could do Saturday at Harris! Thanks Rob!

Please visit us at
https://www.kingdom.com

Robert Skinner

Aug 10, 2022, 10:40:25 AM8/10/22
to Patrick McDonnell, Randy Weiss, Rochester Area Flyers, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
Actually I guess Saturday is looking more like Indian Cliffs now..
Rob
--

Rob

Randy Weiss

Aug 10, 2022, 2:45:25 PM8/10/22
to rochester...@googlegroups.com, Patrick McDonnell, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers

I’ll keep an eye on the messages.  Good luck tomorrow, sorry I can’t join you.

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 10, 2022, 9:53:05 PM8/10/22
to RAF, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner
Thursday:
I'm planning on getting there about 11:15.

Hope to see you then or sometime in the afternoon.

Aron

Patrick McDonnell

Aug 10, 2022, 10:25:41 PM8/10/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner
Hi Aron and Rob, I'm taking off work to join you tomorrow.  I can arrive at the LZ at 11:15 too. See you then!

Please visit us at
https://www.kingdom.com

James Fardette

Aug 10, 2022, 11:19:51 PM8/10/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner

I will be there as well.  Sometime between 11 and 12.

Jim

Sent from Mail for Windows

Wings-Aron Lantz

Aug 11, 2022, 11:27:37 AM8/11/22
to RAF, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers, Robert Skinner
We are here and several are.  We have drivers to help, so we are all headed uptop.

Straight in!

Aron

Robert Skinner

Aug 11, 2022, 12:14:52 PM8/11/22
to Wings-Aron Lantz, RAF, Randy Weiss, Mark Donahoe, 'Wings-Aron Lantz' via Upstate NY Free Flyers
I'll be in the LC in half an hour if anyone needs a ride up