Fall Training Wk 1 and Other Announcements

Calleva's River School

Aug 27, 2020, 4:42:44 PM8/27/20
to Cheat Training
Hi there!

I hope Fall Training is off to a good start for everyone!!

For this Saturday 8/27, we will be meeting at Fisherman's Eddy. Please meet Steve-O on the water, not in the parking lot. Let me know if you haven't accessed the water from the VA side before and I can give you directions. We have decided to split the group so that each session is limited in size. We will have one group paddle 9-11 am and one group paddle 12-2 pm.

Please follow this link and sign up for the Saturday sessions that you prefer, using the first tab: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yAKfmV6qvGZPPsNmFgBCHAUhcxCebfjWFyeUZ7eOvbk/edit?usp=sharing

Also, if you haven't already, please email me the date for the Gauley trip you want to attend! Oct 3 & 4 is full at this time.

We have a couple of clinics and trips outside of Fall Training that you may be interested in:

Bobby's Upper Yough Moves on the Lower Yough is this Saturday 8/29 and there are a couple of spots left: https://app.calleva.org/cs/schedule/?class_id=139

He is also running an Advanced Moves on the Upper Yough Clinic on Saturday Sept 12th https://app.calleva.org/cs/schedule/?class_id=138

Sofi Reinoso is back in town and has a limited series of Advanced Slalom Clinics on Thursdays starting Sept 4 https://app.calleva.org/cs/schedule/?class_id=65

Have an amazing week! Ashley