最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

madelinebeattie.465

未読、
2020/02/24 10:15:582020/02/24
To: Cheat Training
Hey!  Would anyone be interested in carpooling?  I live in Columbia Heights near the Georgia/Petworth metro station but would be happy to meet somewhere else.  I'll provide the gas money/snacks/post-training beer.  Thanks and see everyone on the river soon! - Maddie

madelinebeattie.465

未読、
2020/02/27 8:54:232020/02/27
To: Cheat Training
Hey everyone! Just double checking if there is anyone who is interested in carpooling to the training next Wednesday.  I am happy to meet anywhere that is metro accessible depending on what is most convenient for you.  My car is out of commission for a couple of weeks so any offers are greatly appreciated!  Let me know if you have any questions about meeting up.

Thanks!
Maddie

Scott

未読、
2020/03/06 12:22:092020/03/06
To: Cheat Training
Maddie:  I live close to you.   But, I plan to leave very early because I am going to cart my boat to the put-in first, then walk back to my car, then drive to Sycamore.  It's inefficient, but saves my sore shoulder the just under 1/2 mile carry.  If you can live with leaving about an hour earlier than normal, call me at 202 288 8071 or email: smitch...@icloud.com.   Scott Mitchell
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件