Boat

Pepper, Turner J.

Feb 26, 2020, 2:06:44 PM2/26/20
to LAKS advanced
Hi,

Does anybody have/know someone who has an extra longboat I could borrow or rent? Cost is the primary concern.

Best regards,
Joe Pepper

Aime Williams

Feb 26, 2020, 2:45:01 PM2/26/20
to Pepper, Turner J., LAKS advanced
I know Steve-o was looking to rent his out for the season.

See the post I did on Potomac Paddlers a few weeks ago - coupla offers and replies on there...!

--
la...@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak

Javier

Feb 26, 2020, 3:53:16 PM2/26/20
to Pepper, Turner J., Aime Williams, LAKS advanced
Pepper, you should also list what type of boat you're looking for.  there are many old school longboats out there that are for sale that's not very expensive.  but if you're only interested in the modern long boats, make sure you let people know.

John Su

Randall Lutter

Feb 26, 2020, 4:13:57 PM2/26/20
to Pepper, Turner J., LAKS advanced
I have a pirouette s for cheap!

-Randy

On Feb 26, 2020, at 2:06 PM, Pepper, Turner J. <pepp...@mx.lakeforest.edu> wrote:

Pepper, Turner J.

Feb 26, 2020, 4:45:08 PM2/26/20
to LAKS advanced
Hi,

Thank you for the many offers (far more than I was expecting in a short few hours).

I have found a boat to use.