Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

River School

nepřečteno,
30. 8. 2020 9:28:5330.08.20
komu: Cheat Training, Emmett deMaynadier
Hey all I hope you had a great class yesterday I know we covered a ton of info! I just scratched the surface on how to sweep boof over holes. It really is such an amazing tool to help you skip with speed over features that might of stopped you in the past. It just so happens that tomorrow (monday) evening Emmett deStout is teaching a whole clinic on this one move! If you want to join in the link to our registration page is below.

Remember to drop that stern to lift the bow!

-Steve-O
--
Ashley McEwan

transpo...@calleva.org Calleva Transportation Director

Office Hours Tuesday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm

Calleva River School
13015 Riley's Lock Rd
Poolesville, MD 20837

Odpovědět všem