Potomac River Community Pot Luck

3 visningar

Steve-O McKone

oläst,
25 juni 2020 13:58:432020-06-25
till Cheat Training, Cheat
Hey all,

I know its a little last minute, but we are doing a pot luck event to welcome Stephen wright into our community for awhile. He is going to up here teaching clinics for a few weeks. So tonight starting around 6 at 13015 Rileys Lock road we will start the festivities, although I know that with cheat training tonight our groups wont get there till later.

Join if you can! Bring a dish to share or your own food if you don't feel comfortable sharing. We will have the grill fired up. BYOB.

Also, I have added a bunch of new sessions for Stephens Wrights clinics, so make sure you take a look if you missed out on the first round there probably is space now.

PADDLE EVERYWHERE!
Steve-O

Svara alla
Svara författaren