Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

River School

no leída,
7 sept 2020, 20:34:017/9/20
a Bobby Miller,Cheat Training,Matthew Hanlon
Hey all,

I hope you had a great Labor Day! The levels are still primo for y’all to meet at fishermens Eddy this week at 5:30. Bobby will be doing Tuesday and Matt Hanlon will be leading Wednesday and Thursday.

I think levels will be good for you all to be in your half slice boats, working on surfing Odeck, getting those bows up, etc.

Have fun!
-Steve-O
--
Farve

Fall Office Hours Mon, Tues, Thurs - 10 am - 2pm
Friday 9 am - 4 pm

Calleva River School
13015 Riley's Lock Rd
Poolesville, MD 20837

Steve-O McKone

no leída,
7 sept 2020, 20:35:307/9/20
a River School,Bobby Miller,Cheat Training,Matthew Hanlon
If anyone wants to demo a half slice we have Sm and md rippers, all sizes of the Antix 2, and the Steeze available for you to try this week, as well as the md Ozone.

--
la...@calleva.org
calleva.org/liquid-adventures-kayak

Calleva.org