London UK design student seeks access to XO laptop

Nathan Riddle

Dec 26, 2020, 2:15:16 PM12/26/20
to suppor...@lists.laptop.org, Unleash Kids!
All,

A design student at Queen Elizabeth's School, Barnet in UK (London) is seeking access to XO, functioning or not.

Can anyone in London help?

Otherwise, there would be a delay of 3 to 4 weeks and shipping cost from USA.

Will forward privately any response.

Thanks,

Nathan Riddle
Michigan XO Laptop Community Repair Center

http://xoshare.org
https://www.xoshare.org
xoa...@xoshare.org

Christoph Derndorfer-Medosch

Dec 26, 2020, 2:32:39 PM12/26/20
to Nathan Riddle, Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to "help AT laptop.org", Unleash Kids!
Hi Nathan,

I have a bunch of XO-1s sitting at home here in Vienna and would be happy to send one of them to the UK.

Though given the current border situation and transportation closures due to the new COVID-19 variation any shipment will likely take quite a bit longer than usual.

So if anyone in the UK has an XO then that would probably be a safer and quicker option.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !

Kishwer Aziz

Dec 26, 2020, 5:23:58 PM12/26/20
to Nathan Riddle, suppor...@lists.laptop.org, Unleash Kids!
Hello Nathan, Yes I have XO 1.5 and XO 4 that I could lend to this student. If he can come and collect it from me that would be fine. Please share my phone number and I will arrange to hand it over to him. Even in lock down we can collect and make deliveries.

I live in Surrey, not too far from Barnet if the person can drive over from Barnet.

Regards

Kishwer Aziz
Mobile/ WhatsApp: +44 7725816209
Skype: kishweraziz