How view unimrcp license usage

Egner Bustos

Jan 26, 2023, 6:57:13 AM1/26/23
to UniMRCP
Dear All,

How can I see the use of channels in real time? currently I see it from /opt/unimrcp/logs and use a grep with "AzureSR Usage:"

usouni.JPG

 Any command that tells me if I am exceeding the channels that I currently have?
 We get this error and we want to know if it is due to excessive requests.

uniusage.JPG

Finally, could you explain to me what this refers to, for example

" [NOTICE] AzureSR Usage: 0/12/20"

What does 0, 12 and 20 mean?

 Stay tuned. Regards!

Arsen Chaloyan

Jan 26, 2023, 6:52:13 PM1/26/23
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Egner,

The format of the usage log statement is described below

But you should be monitoring the status file instead of tracing the logs.

Enable the use of the status file in umsazuresr.xml as follows and monitor the status file available in the directory /opt/unimrcp/var/status.
   <monitoring-agent refresh-period="60">
      <!-- Handler of usage change event
      Attributes:
      *  none
      Elements:
      *  log-usage
      *  update-usage
      *  dump-channels
      -->
      <usage-change-handler>
         <log-usage enable="true" priority="NOTICE"/>
         <update-usage enable="true" status-file="umsazuresr-usage.status"/>
         <dump-channels enable="false" status-file="umsazuresr-channels.status"/>
      </usage-change-handler>

Arsen Chaloyan
Author of UniMRCP
http://www.unimrcp.org

Egner Bustos

Jan 27, 2023, 4:39:17 AM1/27/23
to UniMRCP
hi

thanks for your quick response

Is it possible to create different profiles with a limit of channels to use in the asterisk mrcp.conf file?
for example:

total channels= 10

profile1=3
profile2=6
profile3=1

Regards!

Arsen Chaloyan

Feb 21, 2023, 8:10:46 PM2/21/23
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Egner,

No, it is not possible to define a license distribution logic from Asterisk. However, if you have multiple UniMRCP Server instances consuming licenses from a shared license store on the license server, then yes, you can configure a specific number of licenses to be checked out by each UniMRCP Server instance.