Disable OCP-Apim-Subscription-Key header

Marco

Nov 22, 2022, 3:20:48 PM11/22/22
to UniMRCP

Hi All

 I Have a Question about this header, OCP-Apim-Subscription-Key

In former releases of the Azure STT plugin, AZURESR Plugin Version [1.15.0], these header was not in the Websocket request but in the release we just installed, AZURESR Plugin Version [1.22.0], there is that header in the request.

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable this header in the request.

Thanks

With kind Regards Marko

Arsen Chaloyan

Dec 22, 2022, 8:20:31 PM12/22/22
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marko,

The header OCP-Apim-Subscription-Key is set in the outgoing requests if a private speech endpoint is configured.

Arsen Chaloyan
Author of UniMRCP
http://www.unimrcp.org