On-Demand Hourly Predictor

Mark Jessop

Sep 25, 2022, 3:00:53 AM9/25/22
to uk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As part of the build-up of services available under the SondeHub banner, I've just finished some work on adding Hourly/Daily predictions to the SondeHub predictor, available at: https://predict.sondehub.org/

Hourly predictions are now run on-demand. You enter your prediction parameters as normal, then use the new 'Prediction Type' drop-down to select a prediction time-step, which allows for time steps of 1/3/6/12 and 24 hours from the user-defined start time.

The page URL is updated with the prediction parameters, and can be copied and shared. You can also set the 'launch_datetime' value in the URL to 'now', to auto-populate the start time with the current time of page-load. e.g.:

This functionality is still quite new, and there may be bugs - if you encounter any, please let me know, or raise an issue on the repository at: https://github.com/projecthorus/leaflet_predictor

73
Mark VK5QI

Steve

Sep 25, 2022, 5:24:19 AM9/25/22
to uk...@googlegroups.com

Nice - I really like the change in colour of the dots - it makes it so much easier to follow.

    Steve