For folks thinking about getting a uKenback-1

Douglas Crawford

Jul 30, 2021, 12:10:49 AM7/30/21
to uKenbak-1

This message is for any lurkers wondering if its worth it.
Yes. You can't tell how great this is until you hold it.
Just got mine, was shocked what a quality piece this is.
If you want something that is physically representative of
the real Kenback-1 without breaking the bank, get one.
I highly doubt you will be disappointed.
Awesome value!

Mike Corrigan

Aug 18, 2021, 2:26:46 PM8/18/21
to uKenbak-1
I agree!  I just received my kit yesterday and today it is working great.  It was a pleasure to build and worked on first power-on.

IMG_0770.jpg

Vicente González

Aug 18, 2021, 3:34:24 PM8/18/21
to Mike Corrigan, uKenbak-1
Alright, thanks for reminding me to order mine ... done, I ordered it from Tindie ... :-P