Meeting tomorrow

Jas Eckard

Aug 8, 2022, 9:40:03 PM8/8/22
to UCLUG
Hey everyone!  Still planning to meet tomorrow, both in person and online.  I don't have a topic and I'm not sure if ColaLUG does either, so bring something to talk about.

See you tomorrow!

Ben Francis

Aug 8, 2022, 9:43:03 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I got no hits, so we'll just tell war stories and I'll relate how ColaLUG started 25 years ago this week!

Ben

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 9:40 PM Jas Eckard <jas+...@eckard.com> wrote:
Hey everyone!  Still planning to meet tomorrow, both in person and online.  I don't have a topic and I'm not sure if ColaLUG does either, so bring something to talk about.

See you tomorrow!

Ben Francis

Aug 8, 2022, 10:06:30 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I do want to talk about the new Runtime Verification Interface, which was accepted into the kernel on July 30. 5 minutes maybe.

Ben

Ben Francis

Aug 8, 2022, 10:14:01 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com

RV works by analyzing the trace of the system's actual execution, comparing it against a formal specification of the system behavior. RV can give precise information on the runtime behavior of the monitored system while enabling the reaction for unexpected events, avoiding, for example, the propagation of a failure on safety-critical systems.

Billy Blackburn

Aug 8, 2022, 10:16:47 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
what is the link and time to  join?  I will be available for once.

Ben Francis

Aug 8, 2022, 10:49:58 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com

Billy Blackburn

Aug 8, 2022, 10:55:27 PM8/8/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com

Jas Eckard

Aug 9, 2022, 9:36:33 AM8/9/22
to UCLUG
Whoops! I did forget to send that, didn't I?

Also, meeting physically at:

201 Riverplace Suite 500
Greenville, South Carolina

18:30, https://meet.jit.si/sclugs

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 10:55 PM Billy Blackburn
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/uclug/CAM8ERy-ykPA3hwDWzwdoHV%2BcQ9%2Bv68RmB4xeAXQz71W6sp5qgA%40mail.gmail.com.

Billy Blackburn

Aug 9, 2022, 4:27:30 PM8/9/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Oh ok, I used to live in greenville but moved to Spartanburg.  I will try to join with the link in a few hours

Bill Jacqmein

Aug 9, 2022, 6:29:10 PM8/9/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah the traffic getting into Greenville has been crazy with the
construction just after Pelham. The extra lane should help (crossing
fingers).

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 4:27 PM Billy Blackburn
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/uclug/CAM8ERy_M8V5OYvTydq_yboS5ar-ctSBm_z%3D14T8r50atawDgQg%40mail.gmail.com.

Ben Francis

Aug 10, 2022, 8:41:37 AM8/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com

Dan Calloway

Aug 10, 2022, 11:31:21 AM8/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

Thank you for providing these. See you next month.

--
Dan Calloway
LCDR, SC, USNR (Ret.) / 20-year Veteran