Need headcount for July meeting

Jas Eckard

Jun 29, 2022, 8:59:30 AM6/29/22
to UCLUG
Our next UCLUG meeting on July 12 will be about Rancher and a SuSE
representative will be coming from Charleston to give it. SuSE will
also be sponsoring the meeting by bringing food and drinks. I have
been asked to find out how many plan to attend, so he knows how much
to bring.

If you plan to attend the July 12 meeting in Greenville and you would
like some food, please either +1 here or sign up on GetTogether:
https://gettogether.community/events/20532/july-2022-rancher/ or DM me
via email or HackGreenville Slack.

Also,
- he would like to know what to bring, and suggested pizza, wings, or
mexican/taco
- he will be bringing a cooler of water, soda, beer, and seltzer drinks

--Jas
.
..:

Arnold Silvernail

Jun 29, 2022, 9:54:31 AM6/29/22
to uclug
Hey Jas:

It sounds like a fun time, but it would not be practical for me to drive from Syracuse, NY to Greenville to attend the meeting :) I do plan, however, to view it on Jitsi if you are setting that up as an option also. Have fun!!!

Arnold

George Law

Jun 29, 2022, 10:15:00 AM6/29/22
to UCLUG
+1 for virtual for me as well, I'm still recovering from cataract surgery and not quite ready for night time driving.

~George Law

Kevin Tollison

Jun 29, 2022, 10:28:39 AM6/29/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Obvious +1 for me.  :)

Darrell Lee

Jun 29, 2022, 12:49:50 PM6/29/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
+1 virtual

Darrell Lee
Advanced Data Systems, Inc.

Perkelator

Jun 29, 2022, 5:16:23 PM6/29/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com

Brian Kennedy

Jun 30, 2022, 10:21:18 AM6/30/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.  and I've got the k8s magic trick presentation ready for the August meeting.

Ben Francis

Jul 13, 2022, 10:36:33 PM7/13/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Here's the video recording for the July Meeting: https://youtu.be/-pyMmsiXDJM