Really impressed by Grav | New UCLUG Site

Jeremy Sands

May 16, 2021, 7:26:30 PM5/16/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Want a minimalist website that still has creature comforts?   Flat file driven, single CLI command to manage updates and install plugins and themes.   I went from looking for simpler alternatives to Hugo to finishing a new UCLUG website (with Let's Encrypt!) in a few hours.   Perhaps I can do a presentation on it in the future if folks are interested.

The new UCLUG site:  https://uclug.org

___________
Jeremy Sands
Real time communication?   Ask me about Signal or Telegram.

Res publica non dominetur

Eric Wood

May 16, 2021, 8:22:10 PM5/16/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Man yeah. Anything to bury WordPress!
Eric

Andy Carabino

May 17, 2021, 12:35:37 AM5/17/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
New UCLUG site is redirecting in a broken way, at least for me, in both Safari and Chrome.

Jeremy Sands

May 17, 2021, 9:08:24 AM5/17/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
You have DNS caching or browser caching getting in the way.   That's a mediawiki path, not Grav.

Zach Underwood

May 17, 2021, 12:43:18 PM5/17/21
to uc...@googlegroups.com
Very good having ipv6 working