investor looking for fruitful partnership

khirshin group textile

Feb 24, 2024, 4:42:51 PMFeb 24
to uaeproperty
Greetings, I am Dr marek from (Iran rush company group).and i am the owner of (miloan.pl) we give out loans at low % rate and finance projects.

I am looking for any good legally operating business  that i can invest to share in the profits at the end of each trading period .If you have a business project that requires funding or low % loan for expansion then we can work together as am ready to partner in any good project that has a good business plan.
Interested business owners/project holders can contact me directly on whats app +357 96637972 for further conversation and possible agreement on how we are going to work together,
contact the CEO only on these whats app below
whats app: +357 96637972
whats app: +357 96637972
whats app: +357 96637972