today Investors Deals

1 view

infosiroyarealestate siroyarealestate

Feb 4, 2017, 5:16:26 AM2/4/17
to UAE FREEHOLD

Dear Associates,

*****Our exclusive properties ****

DOWNTOWN :

Ø  Downtown, Burj Residence tower 7 ,  2 Bedroom plus study size 1650 sqft, higher floor,  fountain view asking price aed 4.4m  (VIEWING CAN BE POSSIBE 24 HOURS NOTICE )

DUBAI MARINA:

Cayan tower   , 1 bedroom size 875 sqft, The apartment is rented at 120k , Rented till Nov , No vacating letter , the apartment can be viewed anytime , And if any buyer wants that notice to be given it can be arranged ., asking price aed 1,775,000 net to the owner

If this is Not of interest, I Apologize, and Please What’s app me, and I will Remove you from the Distribution,

Waiting for your response

Best Regards
Muhammad Faisal Rana

Please Call +971 56 7078625 / What’s App +971 52 4657570