We do not have movie sign

Kevin M.

Nov 28, 2023, 12:17:27 AM11/28/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

M-D November

Nov 28, 2023, 1:31:31 PM11/28/23
to TVorNotTV
Sad but true.  I still believe the campaign was not well timed; it launched while the SAG/AFTRA strike was still ongoing and there wasn't much support from the cast (save for Joel, in a production capacity) until the very end of the campaign. Had the campaign launched after the strike ended and Jonah, Emily, Hampton, Baron, Felicia & Patton could have participated, it might've gone differently.  (There was also an unquiet cohort of S13/Gizmoplex funders who are to this day bellyaching about the delays to the physical rewards.)

Although there was this from Joel that leaves room for some hope:
"One silver lining is that the continued support for this campaign, and the show, may have opened up some new conversations about potential partnerships and fundraising that could be key in getting the show another season."

Not sure if that means getting in bed with another streamer or network or if he's found someone with deep pockets willing to invest in the Gizmoplex, but I'm still hoping Season 14 will happen.