"Last of Us" S1 finale does decently despite Oscars competition

Bob Jersey

Mar 13, 2023, 4:44:26 PM3/13/23
to TVorNotTV
8.2 million folks tuned into or streamed it, topped this season only by the House of the Dragon season-ender with 9.3 mil...

Kevin M.

Mar 13, 2023, 4:47:33 PM3/13/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Again, so many people are raving about this series that I have to wonder what shows they were watching prior to this that they consider this show to be good?

Kevin M. (RPCV)

John Edwards

Mar 15, 2023, 9:07:58 AM3/15/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty TV is now down to that series, three or four Below Deck variants, and whatever 90 Day Fiance has metastasized into.

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell

David Bruggeman

Mar 15, 2023, 10:09:05 AM3/15/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
The video game that the show is based on was well received, I figured that most of the TV audience are fans of the game.

Alternately, there is a population that wants their post-apocalyptic TV, usually with humans no longer the apex predator.

David