OT: congrats

Doug Eastick

Feb 14, 2020, 7:15:28 PM2/14/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I saw on The Book of Face that one of our long term members has become engaged to be married this year.  Announced on today on Valentine's Day.   I great big congrats to that Long Term Outspoken Opinionated member of the list.

Shannon Doherty should now be relieved.
Dick Clark will not be hosting a reception for them.

--
Doug Eastick <eas...@mcd.on.ca>

Kevin M.

Feb 14, 2020, 11:38:46 PM2/14/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. My only regret is the wedding can’t take place in Studio One at the old NBC Burbank facility.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Marti Lawrence

Feb 15, 2020, 1:38:21 PM2/15/20
to TVorNotTV
Congratulations! All the best to you.

~Marti

Diner

Adam Bowie

Feb 16, 2020, 11:35:47 AM2/16/20
to tvornottv
Many congratulations Kevin!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/51b069f4-fe31-4418-b0f5-488fade5c23a%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Scripps

Feb 16, 2020, 11:54:17 AM2/16/20
to 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
Congratulations Kevin!

Melissa P

Feb 16, 2020, 12:13:55 PM2/16/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
What wonderful news!  She's a lucky woman!

Brad Beam

Feb 16, 2020, 1:49:56 PM2/16/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

May all your collies stay unmolested.

Salud!

PGage

Feb 16, 2020, 2:36:59 PM2/16/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Malzel Tov Kevin! If she is not already perhaps she will join our list and help us out with you.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

David Bruggeman

Feb 16, 2020, 9:22:36 PM2/16/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I'll pile on with the congratulations.  I'm sure a suitable venue can be found.

Best,
David

Tom Wolper

Feb 16, 2020, 9:49:45 PM2/16/20
to TV or not TV
Congratulations and best of luck in the future.

Tom

Kevin M.

Feb 17, 2020, 2:09:37 AM2/17/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, February 16, 2020, 2:36:58 PM EST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Malzel Tov Kevin! If she is not already perhaps she will join our list and help us out with you.

Thanks again to everyone here for the well wishes. It is unlikely she will join this or any mailing list or message board, as she is much more introverted than I am. So in terms of helping you out with me... well... her viewing habits lean towards cheesy Christmas movies (out of season), documentaries about murderers, and Baby Yoda. So my knowledge of TV shows I hadn’t planned on watching has been expanding. But today I introduced her to both “Clue” and “Murder By Death,” which had somehow escaped her. So I guess we are both a work in progress.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 10:49 AM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

May all your collies stay unmolested.

Salud!

Eric Duckman

Feb 17, 2020, 4:10:45 PM2/17/20
to tvornottv
Congratulations and all the best to you both!

ko...@frontiernet.net

Feb 17, 2020, 4:10:59 PM2/17/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

Karen Owen

Mark Jeffries

Feb 21, 2020, 2:32:31 PM2/21/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Let me add my congratulations, even if I've had my disagreements with you (but hasn't everyone?).

I should say that right now I'm planning a trip to San Francisco later this spring and I wonder what I'm going to say if I run into Sikula other than "nice to meet you in person" and (if I see a show he's in) "great job!"  (I'm sure as hell not going to talk about "SNL" or other things.)

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

two...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2020, 3:47:08 PM2/21/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I’ve met him both in NYC and SF. You could easily talk to him about theater and Letterman for hours. I met him before he and his wife Pidge were on Jeopardy so you could talk about that too.

Dave Sikula

Mark Jeffries

Feb 25, 2020, 4:48:58 PM2/25/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I won't be free until tax season ends, so I'll have to miss this one.  (I have to admit that I have a goal, but I'm afraid to tell you what show I'm planning to see in SF.)  We'll see how things work out.

Mark Jeffries
Saints Spotlight Editor
spotl...@gmail.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/d6cf9cf4-ae58-490f-957b-a4874055f3d0%40googlegroups.com.

stannc

Feb 25, 2020, 9:59:52 PM2/25/20
to TVorNotTV
I’ll get back on topic. Belated congratulations!