Letterman is Team TayTay

Bob Jersey

Jan 30, 2024, 4:57:33 PMJan 30
to TVorNotTV

PGage

Jan 30, 2024, 11:51:37 PMJan 30
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Just as I don’t really get what so many people love about Swift, I also don’t get what some people hate about her so much. I doubt there are many people alive who have watched more NFL games on TV than I have. They always have X number of minutes of crowd reaction shots, often of pretty women, or children, or fat guys with their shirts off. Having a few of those minutes be of Swift (and often of Kellie’s mother, who got at least as much camera time on her own in last year’s playoffs as Swift has this year) is hardly a burden. They don’t really have her on screen very much, never during and football action. If a mid 30s Beyoncé  was in the early romance stages of dating Patrick Mahomes and attended most of his games and acted girly and flirty in the stands I would be demanding much more screen time for her than what they are giving Swift. And if they devote 2 hours of the Super Bowl pregame crap to a Taylor Swift hype fest, it would only be an improvement over what they usually do.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

David Bruggeman

Jan 30, 2024, 11:59:35 PMJan 30
to 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
As is customary with many shorts and IG stories, this was all taken from another video, this episode of The Barbara Gaines Show from October.

The Swiftian discussion starts around 1:40.  Presumably this past weekend's championship game was seen as the opportunity to reuse the material.

Best,
David

Steve Timko

Feb 1, 2024, 7:40:08 PMFeb 1
to TV or Not TV
Letterman now says Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce will marry at the Super Bowl halftime.
Usher will officiate.

Tom Wolper

Feb 1, 2024, 7:55:42 PMFeb 1
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
When Dave was looking for the name of someone to officiate Mary should have said Billy Crystal.