Kathy Griffin loses her mother

Bob Jersey

Mar 18, 2020, 9:11:34 AM3/18/20
to TVorNotTV

Maggie was diagnosed just over a year ago with dementia. 99.

Steve Timko

Mar 26, 2020, 1:37:54 AM3/26/20
to TV or Not TV
And now she's in a special hospital ward after experiencing what she called extremely painful COVID-19 symptoms.

Kevin M.

Mar 26, 2020, 1:42:57 AM3/26/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:37 PM Steve Timko <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:
And now she's in a special hospital ward after experiencing what she called extremely painful COVID-19 symptoms.

You know, when you make me have to choose between Griffin and Trump, either choice is going to be a painful one. Both are not as talented as they think they are, both want to be more liked than they are, and neither of them are as funny as they think they are. I guess since she lost her mom recently, I’ll side with Griffin, but it is only pity support. They both molest collies.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 6:11 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <tvor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Maggie was diagnosed just over a year ago with dementia. 99.

Kevin M. (RPCV)