Peacock Ends Xfinity Affinity

Ron Casalotti

Jun 16, 2022, 9:58:41 AM6/16/22
to Unname
Comcast proud as a peacock to announce tiered pay model for all.

Variety: Comcast to End Peacock Premium Free Promotion for Xfinity Customers.

Ron from NJ

Tom Wolper

Jun 17, 2022, 10:22:41 AM6/17/22
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
In discussions I heard about consolidation among streaming platforms Peacock is the one ripest for takeover because so much of their subscriber base is unpaid from Comcast. I’m a little surprised that they are going to end the free subscriptions and plow more money into content.

Diner

Jun 20, 2022, 1:22:36 PM6/20/22
to TVorNotTV
Uh oh, I better finish watching those last few Harry Potter movies QUICK!

PGage

Jun 20, 2022, 1:47:03 PM6/20/22
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I wonder though if shaking out the freeloaders (of which I was one until I finally figured out how to get the no add version) is actually a necessary step towards establishing a fair price for any interested parties?

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile