long shot question: Real People / That's Incredible!

Jon Delfin

Jul 4, 2019, 9:03:40 PM7/4/19
to tvornottv
Wiki, IMDb and tv.com have failed me. Anybody know if there's an online (i.e. searchable) segments list for these two shows? Specifically wondering if either show ever did anything about crosswords. Thanks.

Jon

Kevin M.

Jul 4, 2019, 9:06:58 PM7/4/19
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I’m pretty sure Fran Tarkenton has every episode on tape and watches them over and over in his basement. Maybe if you wrote to him?

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 6:03 PM Jon Delfin <jond...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wiki, IMDb and tv.com have failed me. Anybody know if there's an online (i.e. searchable) segments list for these two shows? Specifically wondering if either show ever did anything about crosswords. Thanks.

Jon

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Ben Scripps

Jul 5, 2019, 12:28:54 AM7/5/19
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
thetvdb.com lists about ten of the episodes of “TI” in its database (with segment names), but apparently not even an entry for “RP”.