NHL question

danieland...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2020, 6:01:28 PM8/14/20
to TVorNotTV
Why did the Coyotes/Avs game get switched to NHL Network at 3pm for the Habs/Flyers game? I thought that the first starting game airs till the end.

Joe Hass

Aug 14, 2020, 6:06:58 PM8/14/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
You're thinking of the NFL. What the NHL does is a mystery to us all.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 5:01 PM danieland...@gmail.com <danieland...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why did the Coyotes/Avs game get switched to NHL Network at 3pm for the Habs/Flyers game? I thought that the first starting game airs till the end.

Doug Fields

Aug 14, 2020, 6:28:42 PM8/14/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

They’re probably using metric time.

Doug Fields

Tampa, FL

John Edwards

Aug 14, 2020, 11:36:45 PM8/14/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
What Gritty wants, Gritty gets.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 6:01 PM danieland...@gmail.com <danieland...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why did the Coyotes/Avs game get switched to NHL Network at 3pm for the Habs/Flyers game? I thought that the first starting game airs till the end.

John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell