Amazon: Freevee's Not Going Anywhere

Mark Jeffries

Feb 23, 2024, 8:07:31 AMFeb 23
to TVorNotTV
While the press is claiming that the Borg's free streamer is due to be gone soon because of Prime Video starting to take ads, the Borg claims that they have no intention to shut down Freevee:

And besides, most people get Prime Video as their little bonus for the advantage of two-day free delivery of their goodies.

Bob Jersey

Feb 24, 2024, 9:19:14 AMFeb 24
to TVorNotTV
Was there a link to a story someplace about this? If not, I'll offer one... TVLine, f'rinstance, said AdWeek broke the story...
https://www.adweek.com/convergent-tv/amazon-sunset-freevee/ (link; possible soft paywall or at least solicitation)

Mark Jeffries, Feb 23rd:

Mark Jeffries

Feb 25, 2024, 8:01:04 AMFeb 25
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
There was and I just forgot it or was distracted.

Mark Jeffries