Late Show credit review, substitute band leader and new showrunner?

26 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

David Bruggeman

no leída,
21 may 2022, 3:18:57 a.m.21/5/2022
para TVorNotTV
I watched Tuesday night's show earlier this evening.  They ran a full set of credits, over a new visual of the outside of the theater with the marquee lights gradually shutting off.

I noted Louis Cato is still listed as Music Producer.  As Batiste is listed as musical director (and also has a producer credit), I'd guess Cato is involved in generating a lot of the music used in sketches and other prepared pieces.  To my ear, he sounds like he's often singing some of the songs used in cold opens (when it's not Brian Stack).  And FWIW, I think he's doing OK during his conversations with Stephen.

I couldn't tell from the credits if there's an official new showrunner taking over for Licht.  But I have heard Stephen speak to a Marcus a couple of times.

David

Bob Jersey

no leída,
21 may 2022, 9:46:57 a.m.21/5/2022
para TVorNotTV
At one point during one of his walk-abouts before cueing the closing ba-dump from Cowboy Joe, he called out to "Tom," so I'm going to figger Tom Purcell is the defacto showrunner. Didn't think sorta-Kevin M lookalike Opus Moreschi wanted the job fulltime.

"Marcus" is lead stage manager Mark McKenna, who's gotten a few onscreen cameos since they returned from the quarantine in the upstairs storage room.

David Bruggeman, May 21st:

Dave Sikula

no leída,
22 may 2022, 5:54:00 a.m.22/5/2022
para TVorNotTV
In other LS musician-related news, guitarist Maddie Rose, who always looked so unhappy to me while playing at the Ed, is now at SNL.

--Dave Sikula

Bob Jersey

no leída,
22 may 2022, 8:58:31 a.m.22/5/2022
para TVorNotTV
Really old news... and it's Maddie Rice. She likely couldn't stand it when Nêgah Santos got all the attention from the men in the audience.     B

Dave Sikula, to moi and David Bruggeman, May 22nd:

Jon Delfin

no leída,
22 may 2022, 9:03:49 a.m.22/5/2022
para tvornottv
Let's leave the gender-based gossipy slams off this list, shall we?

Bob Jersey

no leída,
22 may 2022, 9:34:04 a.m.22/5/2022
para TVorNotTV
Like mother would have said, I'll give you my best Benny Hill salute...     B

Jon Delfin, to moi, May 22nd:

Mark Jeffries

no leída,
22 may 2022, 10:10:15 a.m.22/5/2022
para tvor...@googlegroups.com
And now, Bob will go in the backyard and chase bikini-clad women while "Yakety Sax" plays.

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

Responder a todos
Responder al autor