NFL: The next Steelers game, ICYMI...

Bob Jersey

Dec 3, 2020, 4:35:46 PM12/3/20
to TVorNotTV
...home to the Wa(r)shingtons, was moved to this Monday, ahead of the regular (Buffalo/San Fran) game, which, despite both areas being significant COVID hotspots, got relocated to the Arizona Cardinals' park...

There have been unconfirmed reports that while Fox will still carry the game, it will only be available in the areas it was originally announced for, not nationally. I hope JP Kirby of Fredericton, NB, Canada and 506sports.com will indulge my using his original map of the pre-postponement Fox plans: https://506sports.com/2020/13-FOX-P.png (link)

The RED areas are for WAS/PIT.

Bob Jersey

Dec 3, 2020, 5:18:51 PM12/3/20
to TVorNotTV
Updated map from JP, with a slightly larger footprint, and adding that Sunday Ticket viewers can see it elsewhere:

Moi, Dec 3rd:

Mark Jeffries

Dec 4, 2020, 8:15:33 AM12/4/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My guide shows the game on WFLD Monday at 4 p.m. CT.  If the game runs late, Fox prime time, including what they're billing as the "TWO-NIGHT SEASON FINALE EVENT" of "I Can See Your Voice," will be delayed.

Also, seems like the regular MNF game will be simulcast on ABC.

PGage

Dec 4, 2020, 10:04:32 AM12/4/20
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My Comcast guide for the Bay Area shows 2:00-5:00 as “To Be Announced “ which suggests there is some possibility the game will be shown nationwide.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Bob Jersey

Dec 4, 2020, 10:09:11 AM12/4/20
to TVorNotTV
ICSYV was completed just as the lockdowns started... and MNF doesn't have DWTS to kick around this year...   B

Mark Jeffries, to moi, in part, Dec 4th:

Bob Jersey

Dec 4, 2020, 10:19:15 AM12/4/20
to TVorNotTV

David Lynch

Dec 4, 2020, 1:58:36 PM12/4/20
to 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
I'm wondering what the ratio is between affiliate managers who are annoyed that only some stations are getting two games to ones that are annoyed because they're going to have to blow out a bunch of local advertising time to make room for an out-of-market football game.

David J. Lynch
djl...@gmail.com

daniel anderson

Dec 7, 2020, 9:43:27 AM12/7/20
to TVorNotTV
It's something to do with not upsetting DIRECTV, since Sunday Ticket need a minimum amount of games........

Speaking of which, NFLN has 2 games in two weeks on Saturday... Have to figure that   Kevin Burkhardt and Daryl Johnston do the Panthers-Packers game, while either Rich Eisen or a Fox crew does the Bills-Broncos game....