Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bob Jersey

no leída,
28 abr 2023, 12:24:5328/4/23
a TVorNotTV
Richard Sharp failed to completely explain a loan he'd made to onetime Prime Minister Boris Johnson... how do we scream to the THR reporter about typos?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bbc-chairman-richard-sharp-resign-boris-johnson-loan-1235405496/ (link)

Kevin M.

no leída,
28 abr 2023, 12:56:3828/4/23
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
I used to message HR and Variety writers who were especially egregious on social media and tell them that, for a nominal fee, I’d proofread their articles. They always refused… usually belligerently.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Diner

no leída,
28 abr 2023, 19:32:3928/4/23
a TVorNotTV
I must say that Mike Barnes, the obituary writer at THR, has been very friendly and agreeable to me when I correct (admittedly minor) mistakes in his articles.

Diner

no leída,
28 abr 2023, 19:32:5928/4/23
a TVorNotTV
Via Twitter, that is.

Kevin M.

no leída,
28 abr 2023, 19:52:3528/4/23
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 4:32 PM Diner <bway...@gmail.com> wrote:
I must say that Mike Barnes, the obituary writer at THR, has been very friendly and agreeable to me when I correct (admittedly minor) mistakes in his articles.

How much do you charge per correction?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 9:24 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV <tvor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Richard Sharp failed to completely explain a loan he'd made to onetime Prime Minister Boris Johnson... how do we scream to the THR reporter about typos?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bbc-chairman-richard-sharp-resign-boris-johnson-loan-1235405496/ (link)

Kevin M. (RPCV)
Responder a todos
Responder al autor