Siwa Replaces Lythgoe on 'Dance' Panel

Mark Jeffries

Jan 28, 2024, 10:17:28 AMJan 28
to TVorNotTV
JoJo Siwa, the trans Nickelodeon star and singer, will be replacing "So You Think You Can Dance" creator Nigel Lythgoe on the Fox reality comp's panel this season after accusations by Paula Abdul regarding alleged sexual improprieties--oh goody, Gutfeld now can say tasteless things about her and preface them with that old "Fox News is not Fox Broadcasting" crap:

Jim Ellwanger

Jan 28, 2024, 11:29:07 AMJan 28
to tvorNotTV Bob Jersey via
"Trans"? As far as I can tell, JoJo Siwa is still using she/her pronouns. She announced a couple years ago that the proper label for her sexuality is "pansexual," but that's something different than being trans.

On Jan 28, 2024, at 7:17 AM, Mark Jeffries <spotl...@gmail.com> wrote:

JoJo Siwa, the trans Nickelodeon star and singer, will be replacing "So You Think You Can Dance" creator Nigel Lythgoe on the Fox reality comp's panel this season after accusations by Paula Abdul regarding alleged sexual improprieties--oh goody, Gutfeld now can say tasteless things about her and preface them with that old "Fox News is not Fox Broadcasting" crap:

Mark Jeffries

Jan 28, 2024, 12:13:49 PMJan 28
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
OK.  Thanks for the correction.

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

Mark Jeffries

Jan 28, 2024, 12:14:43 PMJan 28
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
However, that still won't stop Gutfeld.  As if we should really care.

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com