Young Sheldon: The Final Season

Bob Jersey

Nov 14, 2023, 8:09:00 PM11/14/23
to TVorNotTV
S7 begins Feb 15th, and concludes with a full hour May 16th...
(See a separate post for all of CBS' post-strike premieres)

Dave Sikula

Nov 15, 2023, 4:34:30 AM11/15/23
to TVorNotTV
Haven't watched even one minute of this one, but I always wondered what they would do once the kid aged out of the role (hasn't his voice already changed?), Guess this answers the question.

--Dave Sikua

Bob Jersey

Nov 29, 2023, 7:21:13 PM11/29/23
to TVorNotTV
Chuck Lorre's other active property on the Eye, "Bob ❤ Abishola," is likewise hanging it up in May.

Dave Sikula, to moi, Nov 15th:

Dave Sikula

Nov 30, 2023, 2:55:33 AM11/30/23
to 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
I saw the end of an episode the other night, and was stunned by his new look. He must have lost half his previous weight.

--Dave Sikula

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/bf27da79-a708-4cbd-9a79-60c7fa219690n%40googlegroups.com
.

Bob Jersey

Nov 30, 2023, 10:59:10 AM11/30/23
to TVorNotTV
Gastric-bypass surgery, with some help from a diabetes drug (he's no longer diabetic). Fox News reported on it in April:

Dave Sikula, to moi, Nov 30th: