That Blockbuster Concert FIlm (Taylor's Version) on Disney+

Mark Jeffries

Feb 8, 2024, 5:28:41 PMFeb 8
to TVorNotTV
"Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version)" (that's the actual title), which seems to be the VOD version of the film with five additional songs not in the theatrical release, has been sold to Disney+ and it drops on the streamer on Mar. 15, to give rightwingers something else to bitch about Disney:

Kevin M.

Feb 8, 2024, 6:54:15 PMFeb 8
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Bearing in mind that I have no vested interest one way or the other when it comes to football or Taylor Swift (like them or loathe them, whatever floats your boat), both the NFL and country music both notoriously lean to the right, so for the absurdists in the GOP to be making the baseless claims they are colluding to support Biden is beyond laughable. I would sooner believe that Obama and Clinton were teaming up to endorse a third term for Bush Jr.

Kevin M. (RPCV)

On Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 2:28 PM Mark Jeffries <spotl...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version)" (that's the actual title), which seems to be the VOD version of the film with five additional songs not in the theatrical release, has been sold to Disney+ and it drops on the streamer on Mar. 15, to give rightwingers something else to bitch about Disney:

Mark Jeffries

Feb 8, 2024, 7:26:29 PMFeb 8
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
But it has to be pointed out that Swift left country music years ago, as has some other artists, notably Maren Morris (who had a crossover hit with a dance music DJ). Swift has never said anything about it as far as I know, but Morris in a New Yorker article pretty much said that the conservatism of the country music industry--politically and otherwise--is why she chose to go elsewhere for her muse.

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

PGage

Feb 8, 2024, 8:14:08 PMFeb 8
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Haven’t I been seeing a banner ad for the Taylor Swift Film for months? Was that something different than this?

Sent from Gmail Mobile

On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 at 2:28 PM Mark Jeffries <spotl...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version)" (that's the actual title), which seems to be the VOD version of the film with five additional songs not in the theatrical release, has been sold to Disney+ and it drops on the streamer on Mar. 15, to give rightwingers something else to bitch about Disney:

Mark Jeffries

Feb 8, 2024, 8:33:38 PMFeb 8
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Same film, just with added songs originally for VOD and now for Disney+.

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

PGage

Feb 8, 2024, 8:56:39 PMFeb 8
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
I see. It was pay Per view and now on D+.

I keep getting these passionate, angry/tearful defenses of Swift in my social media, leaving me puzzled, as I have never seen any post attacking her. Then my son pointed out my friend network and algorithms are likely shielding me from mist of the ant Swift posts, and assured me there is a lot out there.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Kevin M.

Feb 9, 2024, 2:02:27 PMFeb 9
to tvor...@googlegroups.com