CNN Goes Hard News in AM

Mark Jeffries

Feb 6, 2024, 10:19:52 AMFeb 6
to TVorNotTV
The troubled "CNN This Morning," one of the more high-profile decisions of Chris "The Paste-Eater" Licht, is being shut down, the hosts being reassigned, the couch put out in the Hudson Yards dumpster (and the NY staff either reassigned or laid off) and will be replaced by an expanded edition of their morning hard news block from the CNN Center in Atlanta, meaning that they're going with hard news against the cheery network shows (and CBS lately has cut down on the hard news emphasis), Coffee Joe on MSNBC and the morons on the curvy couch on Fox News:

Which means the only remaining programming decision of Paste-Easter Licht is the Friday night Gayle King/Charles Barkley talk show (and that will be going soon).  Is it possible that when Maher came back, CNN started carrying "Overtime" live on Fridays again? (I stopped watching Maher after the strikes, so I don't know.)

Bob Jersey

Feb 6, 2024, 11:01:20 AMFeb 6
to TVorNotTV
Somewhere, the Tedmeister is smiling...     B

Mark Jeffries, Feb 6th, in part: