Quickie review: the real love boat

Doug Eastick

Oct 5, 2022, 10:41:18 PM10/5/22
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Take an old intellectual property,  mix with any 'love' reality show, add some special gimmicks, cameo by Isaac, and other things = The Real Love Boat.

It came on after Survivor,  and we were intrigued so we stuck with it.    Some parts actually funny.    Even more hilarious that the contestants eliminated are left on the dock in a port.

 I often avoid these romance reality shows, but this one might be campy or funny enough to give it a few more episodes.

I have set the TiVo to record it.

M-D November

Oct 6, 2022, 6:05:02 PM10/6/22
to TVorNotTV
The (Real) Love Boat....
Soon you'll be getting an STD...
The (Real) Love Boat...
How is Rebecca with Jerry O'C...?

(No, seriously, how?  I've NEVER understood that relationship.)

Jim Ellwanger

Oct 6, 2022, 6:11:43 PM10/6/22
to tvorNotTV Bob Jersey via
Jerry O'Connell had a very good attorney present when he made his deal with the devil.

Diner

Oct 6, 2022, 7:40:35 PM10/6/22
to TVorNotTV
"You lost your wife to the fat kid from 'Stand By Me.'"
- Greg Giraldo to John Stamos, at the Bob Saget Roast

James Dinan

Oct 28, 2022, 2:54:18 PM10/28/22
to TVorNotTV
The show has been placed in port at Paramount+ starting next week, as the show has lost about 60% of its Survivor lead-in ...