Daddy Zaslav Gives You More 'Quiet on Set'

Mark Jeffries

Mar 28, 2024, 10:23:54 AMMar 28
to TVorNotTV
An extra episode of the ID docuseries about how big a creep Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider was will air Sun. Apr. 7 (and stream on Max and Discovery+ the next day) featuring several of the interviewees from the series talking with Soledad O'Brien about the response to the series (which revealed things about Schneider that have been known for years, but hey...):

And if certain podcasts and YouTube countdowners can be believed, it wasn't just Schneider and that acting coach at the First Network for Kids--Amber Frank, who worked on the early 2010s Nick sitcom "The Haunted Hathaways" at the Paramount lot far away from Schneider on Sunset Blvd., has said that was some creepiness going on their set, although perhaps not as bad. (I have to admit that I watched that show because a former Chicago actress I knew played the mom.)

Bob Jersey

Apr 4, 2024, 10:57:08 PMApr 4
to TVorNotTV
Marc Summers (we reported on his one-man stage show here) was also interviewed for the docu, but producers weren't exactly telling him what was going on till he was in the room, he told radio host Elvis Duran... after he bolted, he was initially told his footage wouldn't be used... then they used it anyway...

Mark Jeffries, March 28th: