NBC's Paris Olympics opening ceremony coverage...

Visto 20 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bob Jersey

no leída,
22 mar 2024, 9:29:2222 mar
a TVorNotTV
...is already promising to be an eye-popper, being staged along the Seine instead of in a stadium, aaaaaand paying customers in selected IMAX theaters will get their own angle of the festivities... this on top of cinema chain AMC's deals with NBCU for showings of other events...
Who goes to a movie hall to watch stuff they could find on their cable?

Doug Eastick

no leída,
22 mar 2024, 9:50:2422 mar
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
It's not that often I go to a theatre, but watching the Taylor Swift Eras concert on an IMAX screen (and associated sound system) was way better than watching it on my tablet or cable TV.

Mark Jeffries

no leída,
22 mar 2024, 9:59:3422 mar
a tvor...@googlegroups.com
And as Nicole says, "Hahtbreak feels good in a ploice loike this..."

Mark Jeffries
spotl...@gmail.com

--

Dave Sikula

no leída,
23 mar 2024, 6:26:4923 mar
a TVorNotTV
To see the opening ceremonies in real time on a huge screen with good sound and no ads, even if it is the Usual Gang of Idiots doing commentary?

Count me in.

--Dave Sikula
Responder a todos
Responder al autor