NBC cans "Quantum Leap 2.0"

Bob Jersey

Apr 6, 2024, 9:08:18 AMApr 6
to TVorNotTV
The season-two finale, the co-showrunners had told Deadline in February, wasn't written as a swan-song, but wraps things up in a comparable way...
Raymond Lee and Caitlin Bassett thank their fans...

M-D November

Apr 9, 2024, 12:17:50 PMApr 9
to TVorNotTV
Hopefully the fans of the show (which I was not, sad to say - I wanted to like it, but...eh) get a more satisfying ending than a title card that wasn't checked for errors before being spliced into the final cut.

Jeff Metzner

Apr 10, 2024, 9:10:04 AMApr 10
to TVorNotTV
As a fan of both series, this ending was definitely better. They had more stories to tell, obviously, but it works as a satisfying conclusion to the storylines of seasons 1 & 2.

Marti Lawrence

Apr 11, 2024, 5:55:51 PMApr 11
to TVorNotTV
I also wanted to like this version, being a big fan of the original.
I found it difficult to care about any of the characters though - maybe it just wasn't geared for someone as old as me, but I was sad that it just didn't click with me, and after the first season,  decided to drop it.

~Marti