Ryan Seacrest will be the next Wheel of Fortune host

Tom Wolper

Jun 27, 2023, 2:24:05 PM6/27/23
to TV or not TV

Kevin M.

Jun 27, 2023, 2:35:15 PM6/27/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
Sigh. Sajak might be a whack-job, but at least he has on-screen charisma. Seacrest is the vanilla ice cream of broadcasting. No. Correction. Seacrest is the dairy-free vanilla rice dream of broadcasting.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 11:24 AM Tom Wolper <two...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kevin M. (RPCV)

Bob Jersey

Jun 27, 2023, 2:35:52 PM6/27/23
to TVorNotTV
Sample episode of "Click," the Griffin-produced game he referred to in the IGgy...

Tom Wolper

Jun 27, 2023, 2:55:29 PM6/27/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com
My expectations for WOF host are the same ones I have for plumbing: that it works efficiently and nobody gives it any thought.

Brad Beam

Jun 27, 2023, 6:28:57 PM6/27/23
to tvor...@googlegroups.com

From: tvor...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvor...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Wolper

>My expectations for WOF host are the same ones I have for plumbing: that it works efficiently and nobody gives it any thought.

Across the pond: Graham Norton, for six civilian and two celebrity episodes on ITV next year.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a44360146/wheel-of-fortune-graham-norton-host/

Bob Jersey

Jun 28, 2023, 9:47:10 AM6/28/23
to TVorNotTV
Vanna wanna raise... and has "lawyered up"... (ultimately Puck, seen here)

Bob Jersey

Aug 12, 2023, 8:28:40 AM8/12/23
to TVorNotTV
The Mirror buries the lede here... Vanna reportedly got Covid in July, and at least one pinch-hitter is on deck...

Moi, to Tom Wolper, June 28th: