Fwd: TVOC Dinner

Roger Baker

Dec 4, 2021, 5:14:16 AM12/4/21
to tvoc-m...@googlegroups.com

I am hoping to go to the TVOC AGM and dinner  -   but

a) I have given up driving at night

b) John Thompson MAY not be able to give me a lift as previously arranged (see his message below)

So if you might be able to offer me a lift from Abingdon to Thame, and back again, please let me know.

Roger Baker

Dec 4, 2021, 12:03:12 PM12/4/21
to Roger Baker, tvoc-m...@googlegroups.com
Roger
Geoff Geere is going to the TVOC dinner with son, Jeremy driving.
I may be back in Abingdon on Friday late morning if my test is negative.
John

Sent from my iPhone