Penn Solo-O

mark thompson

Feb 5, 2021, 5:45:09 PM2/5/21
to Tvoc-Members
We are picking up the ribbons in Penn Saturday morning.

Hope the few that did the courses enjoyed them.

Mark

Jim Prowting

Feb 6, 2021, 1:03:03 PM2/6/21
to mark thompson, Tvoc-Members
Yes, enjoyed the Short Green in failing light back in mid December pre-lockdown. Took me about 45 min. Failed to get meaningful splits on my stopwatch, I'm afraid. Lost a lot of time on No 4 because I failed to identify the long clearing west of the small path just before the control.

Many thanks for setting it up

Jim

Nat Skidmore

Feb 6, 2021, 3:35:21 PM2/6/21
to Jim Prowting, Tvoc-Members, mark thompson
Ironically we’d already decided to run it today, sans ribbons, but a beautiful afternoon.  Controls were all on prominent features so easy to know when you were there, if not always easy finding them.  Great course though as expected and appreciated the planning keeping you off those muddy paths! Blue in 1:02:40, not sure how that compares.

Thanks Mark, Peter, Bob.

Nat