sportshoes discount

Janusz Holender

Apr 6, 2021, 4:56:14 AM4/6/21
to Thames Valley Orienteering Club
Hi,

After struggling with some climbs at Barrow Wake this weekend, I  realised i need a new orienteering shoes.

According to the membership info, we can get 10% discount at sportshoes.com. Does anyone know how to get the promotion  code as they told me:

 "you will have to get in touch with the club chairman and ask for the promotion code available and you have to quote that when you make your purchase in order to benefit from the membership discount.

Janusz

wheat...@waitrose.com

Apr 6, 2021, 5:02:05 AM4/6/21
to Janusz Holender, Thames Valley Orienteering Club
"British Orienteering members receive an extra 10% off and Free Standard
delivery when placing their orders over £30.

The new code for the month of April is UCRZV3 - valid until 3rd May
2021."

Jon
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvoc-members/65d1ce24-d1a4-4307-9943-dbf7379c21dfn%40googlegroups.com
> [1].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvoc-members/65d1ce24-d1a4-4307-9943-dbf7379c21dfn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Colin Duckworth

Apr 6, 2021, 5:11:57 AM4/6/21
to wheat...@waitrose.com, Janusz Holender, Thames Valley Orienteering Club
Janusz,
You can see this and other discounts arranged by British Orienteering by logging in to the BO website and looking under “My account” then “Member discounts”.
Colin

Sent from my iPad