Event Entries

John Thompson

Jan 29, 2021, 12:57:34 PM1/29/21
to TVOC Mailing

Hi ,

The Scottish 6 days is scheduled for the first week in August based on Fort William. Entries are open on Si Entries.

Along with three other optimistic club members Jenny and I have entered. If you wish to save money the first cut-off date is 31st January

ie. this Sunday. The saving is £2 per day for each of the 6 days which should you have to cancel, would cover the withheld portion of your

entry fee retained by Si Entries.

Another event entry system is www.racesignup.co.uk. They are advertising two events both in Bramshaw Wood nr Brook, New Forest.

Saturday 1st May and Sunday 6 June. Both are described as Demo events. I imagine this to mean a demo of running an event under Covid-19 restrictions.

The total number of entries is limited to 120 for each.

Let us hope that by then they are allowed to happen.

John Thompson.

Jim Prowting

Feb 1, 2021, 9:29:39 AM2/1/21
to John Thompson, TVOC Mailing
Thanks John for the reminder. I would have missed it.

BTW anyone interested in provisionally sharing transport and accommodation (COVID permitting of course) please let me know.

Stay safe

Jim Prowting