Fishing tomorrow

Jerry Lester

Mar 16, 2020, 8:02:22 PM3/16/20
to tvkayak...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to Eagles Nest launch tomorrow at 10:30. Anyone want to go? I sent directions by separate email.

Jerry Lester

Larry Griffin

Mar 17, 2020, 1:56:20 PM3/17/20
to tvkayakfishing
I would have gone with you, but I have developed a sun allergy from some past or current medication and need to stay out of the sun until this is resolved  Hope you did well.

Steve Lang

Mar 17, 2020, 2:19:51 PM3/17/20
to tvkayakfishing
I am interested, please send location and directions to me.  Steve Lang

Jerry Lester

Mar 18, 2020, 10:33:42 PM3/18/20
to Steve Lang, tvkayakfishing
You only missed my entertaining company. I only caught a Pickerel and a Bowfin.

Jerry

Steve Lang

Mar 19, 2020, 6:47:09 AM3/19/20
to Jerry Lester, tvkayakfishing
Jerry - Sorry you didn’t answer me so I could have gone with you.  But I had a great day.  I took my boat on a shake-down “cruise” on Lake Miona.  I never wet a line but enjoyed the nice gentle breeze to try out my new sail.  After I remembered to "raise my wheels", and got a huge glob of grass off the fins, I enjoyed some great sailing up and down the lake.

One thing I was not happy to see was the condition of the water in Miona.  It is thick with algae and the grass clumps are bigger than I have ever seen.  I saw no clear water at all which was really sad.  When it warms more, that lake is surely going to choke.

Anyway, it gave me the chance to clean up my boat and fishing gear the day before, and get back on the water for the first time in more than a year.  :)  Steve

Steve Lang
Ribet...@gmail.com
303-803-3442
The Villages, FL