New to The Villages - Looking for a fishing buddy or two

Edward Rose

Oct 15, 2020, 3:03:00 PM10/15/20
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
Hi, I am a bass fisherman and I just moved here from Massachusetts. I am not used to fishing from shore and would love to meet up with someone who fishes The Villages ponds and would like to have company. I take social distancing seriously and would be respectful of keeping my distance.

STEVE

Oct 15, 2020, 3:10:03 PM10/15/20
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
I too are from mass, moved here in November 2020. Would like some company when fishing. Call me at 508 951 1153 my name is Steve. My wife and I live in Mallory square, near LSL.

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 3:03 PM, Edward Rose

--
Thanks for using the Fishing Buddy forum.

William Shelton

Oct 16, 2020, 5:02:37 PM10/16/20
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
What kind of on shore fishing are you after? I fish a lot from shore for bass ,catfish and any thing that will bite. CALL ME IF YOU LIKE AT 751-6993 . BILL S.

STEVE

Oct 19, 2020, 1:00:02 PM10/19/20
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
Tried calling, got fax machine I think. Call me at 508 951 1153 so we can talk. I hear the bite is heating up.

William Shelton

Oct 20, 2020, 10:49:25 AM10/20/20
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
HI STEVE; I DID NOT GET A REPORT FROM STEVE FELIX ON YESTERDAYS TRIP TO DEAD RIVER AND HAVE NOT BEEN FISHING FOR A WEEK, FAMILY HERE ,WILLCALL WHEN TIME ALLOWS . I LIVE IN VIRGINIA TRACE ,WE ARE CLOSE..