New to VIllages - also looking for fishing buddy(s)

Gregory Rottet

Feb 7, 2021, 1:21:29 PM2/7/21
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
New to the Villages and looking to find a few friends to fish the ponds of the Villages or other surrounding area lakes.  From Pennsylvania, enjoy bass fishing, trout fishing and the salt.

Thanks.

Greg.

jog...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 8:32:43 PM2/8/21
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Greg,
Do you fish from a kayak or canoe?
Gary

--
Thanks for using the Fishing Buddy forum.

gbandmlb

Feb 8, 2021, 8:42:24 PM2/8/21
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 kayaks. 1 has electric trolling motor

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone

jog...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 8:49:06 PM2/8/21
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com

jog...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 10:41:16 AM2/9/21
to tvfishi...@googlegroups.com
Greg, FYI going kayak fishing this afternoon at a local lake. Gary

Doug Tilley

Jan 10, 2022, 11:36:10 AM1/10/22
to TV Fishing General Topics and Find a Buddy
Hi Greg
I'm interested in renting a boat and fishing Harris lake- I have some gear with me and could supply you if required. Aare you from Whitehall PA and Tom's brother?
call at 613 791 9610 if still interested