Data set

Apolline Sauvage

Jun 8, 2021, 2:55:34 AM6/8/21
to TVB Users
Hi ! I was wondering if some of you could give me advice about the data I should use on TVB. I am new on TVB and I try the 2D oscillator and the linear coupling. For the linear coupling I must use a parameter called a between 0 and 1. Is there something that is more realistic ?
Thanks
Apolline

WOODMAN Michael

Jun 14, 2021, 3:47:59 AM6/14/21
to TVB Users

Hi

Please have a look through the tutorials,

http://docs.thevirtualbrain.org/tutorials/Tutorials.html

which will help you understand how to set up your model and parameters.

cheers,

Marmaduke