Problems on Windows Installation

Martin Iñiguez

Sep 22, 2022, 5:23:28 AM9/22/22
to TVB Users
Good morning!

I come here to ask for help regarding TVB Windows installation. I attach the Logs while trying to do it.

I ve done several times the start-stop-clean routine and eliminating the /.tvb-temp folder, and it does not work.

Since it does not recognize the MATLAB path, I read in other posts in this Group that I should leave that space blank also. WhatsApp Image 2022-09-22 at 10.26.20.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-09-22 at 10.26.35.jpeg

Here are the settings set for the configuration, and right after that I get this screen every time I click Apply:
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-22 at 10.26.51.jpeg

I would really appreciate anyone helping solve the problem,

Thanks a lot!
 Martin
library.log
web_application.log
cherrypy.log

Lia Domide

Sep 22, 2022, 5:39:47 AM9/22/22
to TVB Users
Hi Martin,

Indeed there is an issue there. It will be fixed with the next releases of TVB-Distributions.

Meanwhile, you could try to: stop, clean, remove all ~/TVB, ~/.tvb-temp data, relaunch, on the settings page DO NOT press "Validate Matlab path" button, then apply.

Does it work this time for you?

Best,
Lia.

WOODMAN Michael

Sep 22, 2022, 5:39:51 AM9/22/22
to TVB Users

hi

There is a bug in the setup routine, please try just restarting it, it should work the second time.

cheers,

Marmaduke

Sep 23, 2022, 11:39:57 AM9/23/22
to TVB Users