getting tracts.txt and weights.txt from SCthrAn.mat file

Maria Nazir

Jan 17, 2023, 8:26:49 AM1/17/23
to TVB Users
Dear TVB community,

Hope you all are doing well. I have some questions

1. i want to do a comparison of FC of brain tumor patients with normal healthy control subjects. We have 11 control subjects in the available brain tumor dataset. so i planned to do an average of the structural connectivity matrix to get one average SC for performing the comparisons. I took all SCthrAn.mat files  of healthy controls( already availabe in the TVB brain tumor dataset) and took an average. i got one average SC .mat file. I want to insert it to TVB but TVB takes SC.ZIP files have tracts.txt , weights.txt ,  centers etc. files. how can i find these values using the average SC.mat file ?? can anyone guide me through it ?

2.  is there any software that can find the tracts and weights txt files based on ne conectivity.mat file ?

3. is there an alternative way to do it ?

Courtiol, Julie

Jan 17, 2023, 8:43:08 AM1/17/23
to TVB Users

Dear Maria,

In each subject folder, there is a "_TVB.zip" file corresponding to the structural connectivity in a TVB format. It includes the weights and tract lengths in text file.

Best,

Julie

---Best regards,

Dr. Julie Courtiol
Scientific Manager, Brain Simulation Section

1644242313315

Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Berlin Institut of Health
Brain Simulation