Build systems and algorithms are not accessible anymore.

Guillaume (@layus) Maudoux

Jun 16, 2022, 3:56:24 AM6/16/22
to tup-users
Hi Mike,

I have noticed that the build systems rules and algorithm paper is no
more available on your website. I found a copy on the wayback machine,
but I think you paper is still an important read, and having it on your
website makes sense.

Any change of getting that link fixed ?

Regards,

-- Guillaume.

Mike Shal

Jun 17, 2022, 2:15:44 PM6/17/22
to tup-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the report! It looks like it is still accessible to me - the link on the main page points to https://gittup.org/tup/build_system_rules_and_algorithms.pdf which loads correctly. Was there a broken link elsewhere? Or is that link not working for you for some reason?

Thanks,
-Mike

Guillaume (@layus) Maudoux

Jun 17, 2022, 3:09:18 PM6/17/22
to tup-...@googlegroups.com

Strange, it works very well now.

Maybe a transient problem then ? I had lots of trouble finding it two weeks ago.

Anyway, looks fixed.

Thanks for your quick reply,
-- Guillaume.