tSQLt in Azure SQL Databases!

tS...@sqlity.net

Jan 4, 2021, 6:14:49 AM1/4/21
to ts...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year, everyone.

tSQLt has been whitelisted to run on Azure SQL DB for a while. But now with new versions coming out, we need to convince Microsoft that it is worth their time to keep doing that.

The poll is open for 24ish more hours.

Thanks
Sebastian

Pavel Kardash

Jan 9, 2021, 3:24:24 PM1/9/21
to tSQLt
Too bad it was open only for that week. I missed the deadline. Need to be more active on Twitter.

Liz Baron

Jan 9, 2021, 3:30:10 PM1/9/21
to ts...@googlegroups.com
No worries! We have a feedback ticket open directly with Microsoft.

Liz Baron

Nov 11, 2021, 4:31:09 PM11/11/21
to tSQLt
I'm reviving this topic because Microsoft has changed the link. If you haven't upvoted tSQLt on Azure SQL DBs, please help us out!